How Can I Help?
It is difficult to fund a community-based project like a Makerspace. To survive we need all the help we can get. Here are a few ways you can help us out:
- Become a member, there’s strength in numbers.
- Make a donation to help us buy tools and equipment.
- Donate tools, machines or equipment.
- Teach a class, any type of class.
- Sponsor an activity or event.
- Volunteer your time to maintain tools and work space.
- Tell others about us, put up flyer.
- Organise a fundraiser, or research and apply for grants, Contact Us for more info.
- Just get involved!
Looking to make a donation, that’s great head to our Donation Page where you will find all the information you will need.