What is Make Gosport?
A 5,000sq ft Makerspace / Hackspace
We are essentially a shared community workshop / laboratory / studio.
We are an organised group of local artists, engineers, makers, thinkers and tinkerers who work together to provide tools and learning resources to the community.
It’s kinda like a gym – but with power tools, lasers and glitter glue!
What can I make?
Pretty much anything you imagine!
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutting / Engraving
- Sewing & Textiles
- Screen Printing
- Arts & Crafts
- HAM Radio
- Media & Photography
- Coding & Robotics
- and so much more!
How can I help?
There are several ways to support this community project…
- We appreciate donations of tools and consumables
- Materials such as wood and craft supplies always come in handy
- We host several projects here such as Repair Cafe Gosport – they welcome volunteers
- We operate as a ‘not-for-profit’ and rely on members dues to keep the place ticking over along with donations from patrons and supporters.